Call to schedule your consultation today (615) 345-6611
Originally from Houston, Texas, Brooke A. Usher, graduated high school from prestigious St. Agnes Academy and College Preparatory before receiving her B.B.A. in Marketing from Wichita State University, where she received a scholarship to play women's fast pitch softball for the Division 1, NCAA, Lady Shockers. Brooke graduated with high honors and received the prestigious award of Senior Honor Woman of the Year for her outstanding academic achievement and involvement in various on campus and community programs including her position as a senator in the student government association all while maintaining a rigorous travel schedule as the starting second baseman for the Shockers for all four years of college. Brooke credits her character for the utmost commitment and the competitive drive that she now provides to her clients as a lawyer from the principles and values that were instilled in her from years of playing competitive softball up to the collegiate level.
Brooke received her Juris Doctorate with high honors from the University of Mississippi School of Law, in Oxford, Mississippi (Ole Miss) in 2011, where she was a member of the Child Advocacy Clinic serving as a Guardian ad Litem.
Practicing law for over 12 years now, Brooke is a seasoned and experienced litigator and mediator in all family law matters. She has a passion for protecting her clients and their children to the fullest degree in all domestic litigation scenarios as well as providing clients with the security of knowing their lawyer is going to fight to protect their interests. Brooke has personal experience with the various aspects of divorce from legal to emotional obstacles and strives to take care of her clients and assist them in all aspects of divorce, child custody, child support and many other types of family law issues. Brooke has a unique talent for problem solving and creative negotiations in order to help her clients reach a compromise and avoid costly litigation. Her client reviews are a true testimony to the dedication she has to her clients. Brooke has been named a Rising Star by SuperLawyers.com in Family Law for the entire Mid-South Region of the United States the past two years and has been named a Top 10 under 40 Family in Tennessee by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys and a 10 Best Female Attorneys in Tennessee by the American Institute of Family Attorneys. Brooke is an active member of her community and loves travel and spend time with her son, husband and french bulldog, Rainbow.
• Tennessee, 2011 • Mississippi, 2011 • U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2011,
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi; 2011,
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 2011
• Licensed Rule 31 TN Family Law Mediator 2016 to Present
• J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, Cum Laude, 2011
• B.B.A., Wichita State University, NCAA Div. 1 Women’s Softball 2003-2007 - Cum Laude
• Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator - Tennessee, 2017 - present
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• 2021 and 2022 Super Lawyer Mid-South Family Law Rising Star
•Top 10 Best Female Attorneys - Tennessee 2019, 2020-American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
• Top 10- Tennessee for Client Satisfaction - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019-American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
• Top 10 Attorneys under 40 - 2016- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
• Best Child Support Attorneys in Nashville- Expertise.com 2017
• Top 10 Attorneys under 40 - 2017- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
• Tennessee Bar Association • Nashville Bar Association
• Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
• Law Association for Women- Marion Young Chapter
• Domestic Relations Committee Nashville Bar Association
• Ethics Committee Nashville Bar Association
• American Institute of Family Law Attorneys -Member
• National Academy of Family Law Attorneys - Member
• West End Community Church Member
• Preston Taylor Ministries Mentor
• Nashville School of Law Supervising Juvenile Court Clinic Attorney
"Realizing you may need an attorney for a family law matter can be one of the most uneasy and stressful feelings a person may ever experience. In my practice, I strive to take care of my clients so that they can rest easier knowing there is someone on their side protecting and fighting for their best interests. If you are considering retaining legal counsel for any family law matter, or need help to determine your legal options with regards to divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, modifications of previous court orders, or any other legal matters please call today to set up your consultation.
Divorce and child custody proceedings can have long-lasting effects emotionally as well as financially, which is why it is extremely important to your future to hire the right attorney now.
I know the importance of family. Let me protect yours."
- Brooke A. Usher
Usher Family Law, PLC
Copyright © 2020 Usher Family Law - All Rights Reserved.Communicating with Usher Family Law,, PLC through this website, email, live chat, or otherwise does not create an attorney-client relationship for any legal matter for which we do not already represent you. Accordingly, your communication may not be treated as confidential. If you are interested in having Usher Family Law represent you in a matter, please call us. Before accepting the representation of your matter, we will need to ensure that doing so does not create a conflict of interest.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder